Monday, September 10, 2012

Make Cleaning With Vinegar Smell Great!


So, I had a goal today to clean all of my floors. So far, it hasn't gone well. Both of my kids are sick and they seem to be doing what they do best; crying, crying, and more crying.




I still got the kitchen done though!






Anyways, as I was wondering what cleaner to use, I thought about how people love to use vinegar. I usually can't stand the smell. Well as I was looking up some information about vinegar, I saw that some people use vanilla extract to make is smell better.


This gave me a great idea! How many of you have several body splashes from Bath & Body Works or other numerous places that sell smelly-good stuff? I have several.


 As I was mixing the vinegar with water, I put about a tablespoon of my Bath & Body Works "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" body splash in it and TA DA! It was cleaner that smelled good and made my house smell amazing!!! I'm using the Pumpkin one for Fall, but I also have an Country Apple body splash for Spring and I am sure I could find one that smells like Christmas! Haha! Not to mention, now I could use all of those body splashes I paid for that I just don't use anymore! It's a cheap miracle!

I am sure that most of you use Vinegar as a natural cleaner/deodorizer and adding the body splash isn't so natural, but it uses things I can't ever sell. It makes me feel better knowing I am not wasting the money.

Alright, I am going to go feed my toddler and get to some more cleaning. It already smells great and my kitchen floor looks spectacular! Happy Cleaning!




No comments:

Post a Comment